Your Denali, Alaska Whitewater Rafting Adventure starts here!
Hang on! It’s whitewater ahead! You’ll get wet and enjoy every minute of it as we head for Healy, 11 miles down river. Get into real whitewater rafting as you hang on through thrilling rapids such as “Cable Car”, “Coffee Grinder”, and “Ice Worm”!
You have your choice of Oar Rafts or Paddle Rafts (must have 5 participants to paddle).
The Canyon Run
- Class III with one Class IV.
- $94.00 Per Person.
- $94.00 paddle raft (15 & older requires 5 paddlers).
- Plan to be with us for 3 hours.
- Daily Check-in times are: (please note dates of availability)
- 7:30 a.m.(May 20th to Sept 10th)
- 10:00 a.m. (June 5th To Sept 3rd)
- 3:00 p.m. (May 20th to Sept 10th)
- 6:30 p.m. (May 20th to Aug 23rd) Changing to 5:30 PM (Aug 24 to Sept 3)
Recommended age 12 years and older.
Choose the Denali Rafting Adventure that’s Right for You!
Whitewater rafting, or a mild water float down the Nenana River.
Class II to III
III to IV
4 Hours mild
II to IV
|4 Hour Scenic
1st 4 Hours
of Full Day
II to III
2 Hours mild
+ Healy Express
I to IV
Prices are subject to change without notice