Your rafting adventure starts near the Denali National Park entrance, and ends downriver in Healy, Alaska. Round-trip transportation provided.
Get the whole enchilada on this combination of the “McKinley” and “Canyon Run”. A brief break in the middle gives you time for a quick snack if you wish to bring one.
Begin with the “McKinley Run” A spectacular trip over class II, III water through the most scenic and beautiful portion of the Nenana River. This is your chance to sit back and enjoy the rugged wilderness.
Continue on with the “Canyon Run”! Hang on! It’s whitewater ahead! You’ll get wet and enjoy every minute of it as we head for Healy. Get into real whitewater rafting as you hang on through thrilling rapids such as “Cable Car,” “Coffee Grinder,” and “Ice Worm”!
You have your Choice of Oar Rafts or Paddle Rafts (must have 5 participants to paddle).
The Healy Express
- Class I, II, III. and IV rapids.
- $135.00 per person – Oar Boat.
- $135.00 Paddle Raft (15 & older, requires 5 paddlers).
- 22 miles of scenic to rugged river.
- Plan to be with us 5 1/2 hours.
- Daily Check-in Times are: (please note availability dates)
- 7:30 a.m.(June 5th to Aug 23rd)
- 12:30 p.m.(May 20th to Sept 10th)
- Recommended age 12 years and older.
Choose the Denali Rafting Adventure that’s Right for You!
Whitewater rafting, or a mild water float down the Nenana River.
Class II to III
III to IV
4 Hours mild
II to IV
|4 Hour Scenic
1st 4 Hours
of Full Day
II to III
2 Hours mild
+ Healy Express
I to IV
Prices are subject to change without notice