Enjoy a scenic rafting trip near the entrance of Denali National Park, Alaska with a taste of whitewater rafting.
A great trip for families! Hold on and enjoy your introduction to rafting in Alaska. You may see moose, sheep, caribou and bear, as you raft downstream 11 miles. The most scenic portion of the Nenana River gives you thrilling, yet enjoyable rafting.
You have your choice of Oar Rafts or Paddle Rafts (must have 5 participants to paddle).
The McKinley Run
- Two hours on the water.
- Class I, II, with one III.
$94.00 per person oar raft.
$94.00 per person paddle raft (15 & older, requires 5 paddlers).
- $72.00 children ages 5 to 11.
- Recommended age 5 years and older.
- Plan to be with us for 3 hours.
- Daily Check in times:
- 7:30 a.m. (May 20th to Aug 23rd)
- 12:30 p.m. (May 20th to Sept 10th)
- 6:30 p.m. (May 20th to Aug 23rd)
Class II to III
III to IV
4 Hours mild
II to IV
|4 Hour Scenic
1st 4 Hours
of Full Day
II to III
2 Hours mild
+ Healy Express
I to IV
Prices are subject to change without notice